Looking Ahead: Last week representatives from every municipality in Broward County came together to discuss plans for a comprehensive solid waste system to service the entire County. Using research conducted by an independent firm, county and city officials discussed what a new solid waste strategy might entail and cost-effective methods to increase Broward recycling rates to 75% by 2020. This is an exciting time as we unite to chart the course for the future of solid waste and recycling management for our community. While this is just the beginning, the League is committed to supporting its members in such an important mission.
- Commissioner Todd Drosky Installed as Broward League of Cities’ 2023-2024 President September 12, 2023
- 2023 Scholarship for Government Studies Recipients in Lifestyle Magazine and Our City Media June 30, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 26, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 22, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn April 12, 2023