Legislative & Advocacy Committee
Responsible for the League’s governmental relations efforts through the following:
- Strengthening relationships at local, state and federal levels to benefit the legislative efforts of the League.
- Development and promotion of the League’s legislative agenda.
- Effectively communicating the legislative issues to appropriate governmental officials.
- Recommendations of specific strategies to advance the approved legislative priorities.
Solid Waste Task Force
Work on issues relating to solid waste in Broward County including:
- Short & Long-term solutions to solid waste management
Youth Leadership Committee
Oversee the operations of the League’s Scholarship and Youth Leadership programs.
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Scholarship Recipients Sabrina Rapoport of Cooper City and Madison Stauffer of Coral Springs.