Looking Back: Last week I was honored to be invited to participate in a group discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on Broward County businesses hosted by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance. The economic impact of COVID-19 has been felt throughout our communities. As we consider the road to recovery, open dialog among leaders will be essential to ensure a sustainable path forward. We must all come together to discuss aid programs, medical trends, and the needed balance between action and caution. I am confident that through partnership and careful planning we can chart a successful future together for our Broward communities.
- Commissioner Todd Drosky Installed as Broward League of Cities’ 2023-2024 President September 12, 2023
- 2023 Scholarship for Government Studies Recipients in Lifestyle Magazine and Our City Media June 30, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 26, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 22, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn April 12, 2023