Looking Ahead: The past few months have forced us to shift the way we interact with colleagues and friends as well as with our municipal leaders. While in-person meetings were once standard, video apps and social media are now a necessity for keeping communities engaged. Broward County residents can attend commission meetings and town halls, stay abreast of city and county orders, and access resources, all virtually. These technologies are great resources that foster collaboration and communication during these difficult times. I encourage leaders and residents to make the most of these technologies to stay connected about important issues facing our communities.
- Commissioner Todd Drosky Installed as Broward League of Cities’ 2023-2024 President September 12, 2023
- 2023 Scholarship for Government Studies Recipients in Lifestyle Magazine and Our City Media June 30, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 26, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 22, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn April 12, 2023