Looking Back: Last week, Broward municipal leaders were in Tallahassee participating in the Florida League of Cities Legislative Action Days. Our efforts focused on a range of issues including regulation of short-term rentals and private property rights, the protection of affordable housing funding, and water quality grants. These issues affect not only citizens of Broward County but many of our neighbors across the region and state. The Broward League of Cities is grateful to our elected members that travel to Tallahassee and advocate on behalf of our cities. It is important to have effective and timely communications with our State Legislators.
- Commissioner Todd Drosky Installed as Broward League of Cities’ 2023-2024 President September 12, 2023
- 2023 Scholarship for Government Studies Recipients in Lifestyle Magazine and Our City Media June 30, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 26, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn May 22, 2023
- BLOC 31 by President Bob Mayersohn April 12, 2023